Children's Benefit League Tag Days
April 17 and 18, 2015
If you are interested in volunteering or for more information on any member agency, please email Jennie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to attend this event, but would like to donate to ECFA's ministry, please see our Giving page for ways you can help.
Working together to meet the needs of children for over 100 years through:
- Hunger relief and economic development
- Services for the blind and vision-impaired
- Helping with travel costs for children having cancer treatment
- Adoption and foster care services
- Quality childcare and educational programs
The Children's Benefit League a non-sectarian organization established for the sole purpose of coordinating fund-raising for our member agencies, is the oldest of the Tag Days permitted by the City of Chicago and authorized by most suburbs. We are a volunteer group with no office and no paid staff.
Last year 540 taggers gave more than 1065 hours of their time on Tag Days and raised a total of $37,509.62!
- A Just Harvest
- Blind Service Association
- Compass to Care
- Evangelical Child and Family Agency
- North Avenue Day Nursery
Children's Benefit League is a member of the
Council of Tag Day Organizations
Donald C. Schollenberger, President
1864 Sherman Avenue
Evanston, IL 60201