Marketing, Communications, Development
Bachelor's Level Internship
This internship is designed to meet the requirements of a student in communications, marketing, or related fields. This goal is accomplished by providing exposure to ECFA as a whole, and providing the intern with a comprehensive experience at a non-profit within the Development Department.
Exposure to ECFA:
- Meet with the Executive Director and the Development and Volunteer Coordinator for orientation to the Agency and the Development Department
- An orientation with every program supervisor at the Agency
- Attend and participate in Agency staff meetings
- Attend Agency sponsored fund raising events
Understanding the Development Department:
- Work with the Development and Volunteer Coordinator in developing, planning, coordinating, and evaluating special events
- Help with devising and implementing new marketing avenues for the Agency
- Work with establishing budgets and maintaining files, records, databases, and media contact lists for the Development Department
- Represent the Agency with public and private groups
- Work with the Agency Representative in contacting donors and churches
Evaluation and Supervision:
The designated supervisor from ECFA will maintain contact with the appropriate official at the school and will perform all the required responsibilities to satisfy the internship experience for the student.
If you are interested in the Development Department's Bachelor's Level Internship, please contact Jennie Tietjen, Development and Volunteer Coordinator, at 630-653-6400, or fax 630-653-6490, or by email at email@example.com.