We need caring, willing, and reliable people to join our Volunteer Team. Volunteers have been the lifeblood of ECFA since its inception in 1950. Every act of volunteer service, no matter how small, is important to us and to the children and families we serve.
How can you help?
- Join us in prayer! Become a part of our Auxiliary.
- Be the first welcoming voice in response to our clients' calls. From the convenience of your own phone, answer our after hours urgent calls.
- Come to our office and serve as an evening receptionist.
- Meet new friends and help with mailings at the office.
- Serve our clients by providing occasional transportation.
- Team up with the Safe Families movement.
- Spread the news about us. Invite one of our staff to give our presentation at your church or group.
- Drive your pick-up truck to deliver our recycled paper to the paper plant.
- Lend your hands to assist us with the maintenance and cleaning of our building, vehicles, or grounds.
- Take part in our fundraising events by participating or helping.
- Offer your ideas for serving. We will be glad to listen.
With your help, we can bring about positive change in people's lives and transformation in our coommunity. Call Jennie at 630-653-6400, ext. 214 or email her at email@example.com
ECFA is an independent evangelical Christian agency licensed by the State of Illinois and accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Services to Children and Families. ECFA is a member of the National Association of Christian Child and Family Agencies. It is a faith-based agency affiliated with the National Association of Evangelicals. Please read our Statement of Faith.