Services PSS Provides
Our team is made up of professionals who provide free, caring, and confidential counseling for women experiencing an unexpected pregnancy, or unexpected circumstance. We are privileged to serve women of all races, ages, and backgrounds in the Chicago-land area.
If you can’t see the video on this page, you can view it on YouTube.
Services provided by Pregnancy Support include:
- free pregnancy tests
- no charge for any services
- individual, professional, and caring counseling and support
- confidential services
- explanation of your pregnancy options
- a listening ear and helping voice
- parenting services: emotional support, information about caring for an infant, goal setting, etc.
- maternity and baby care items such as free diapers and wipes (when available)
- adoption planning: learn about adoption, your options, choose and meet the adoptive parents, planning for openness, etc.
- Christan workers and Christian adoptive parents, a client's faith is respected (you do not need to be Christian to receive services)
- post-abortion counseling
- referrals provided for other services
- confidential andcomfortable offices in Wheaton, or worker is able to travel to meet you
- 24-hour availability
- normal office hours M-F 8:30-4:30, office hours are flexible
If you have questions or wish to make an appointment, please call 630‑653‑6400 and ask for Pregnancy Support Services or send us an email at email@example.com. You can contact us at any point during your pregnancy. There is no cost and no pressure. You have the right to be informed about your choices so that you can make the very best decision for you and your baby. We’re here to help.
Pregnancy Support Services is a program of Evangelical Child and Family Agency, a private, licensed, non-profit child welfare, adoption agency, and family counseling agency. For more detailed information about our PSS services, please see our Pregnancy Support Services Information page.