Our team is made up of professionals who provide free, caring, and confidential counseling for women experiencing an unexpected pregnancy or who are simply in need of extra support during their pregnancy. We are privileged to serve women of all races, ages, and backgrounds in the Chicagoland area. Services can be provided in English or Spanish.
Services provided by Pregnancy Support include:
- free pregnancy tests
- individual and professional counseling and support
- confidential services
- explanation of your pregnancy options
- parenting services: emotional support, information about caring for an infant, goal setting, etc.
- maternity and baby care items such as free diapers and wipes (when available)
- adoption planning: learn about adoption, your options, choose and meet the adoptive parents, planning for openness, etc.
- post-abortion counseling
- referrals provided for other services
- visits in our office or in your home
- flexible meeting times are available
If you have questions or wish to make an appointment, please call us at 630‑653‑6400.
We are here to listen to you, even if you are undecided about what to do. Calling and setting up an appointment does not solidify a decision, other than your decision that you do not have to go through this alone. We’re here to help.