We are an Illinois Licensed Adoption Agency and provide professional, caring adoption services.
For many different reasons, women make the difficult decision to make an adoption plan for their baby. Adoption is a loving option for a child. We can provide information about adoption and, if you choose, continue to support you as you plan for your baby.
Our services are specific to you, but may include:
- Information and education about adoption
- Decision making support
- Support during your adoption planning
- Assisting in the planning of your child’s adoption including:
- Choosing your baby’s adoptive family
- Meeting the family
- Mutually deciding the level of openness you desire with the adoptive family
- Planning for your delivery
- Preparing you for the range of emotions in adoption
- Post-adoption support and counseling offered for at least six months post placement
Any adoption paperwork completed before delivery helps protect your rights, and is not legally binding. You can contact us at any time, including if your child is already born, by email at email@example.com or call 630-653-6400 and ask for Pregnancy Support Services. There is no cost and no pressure. You have the right to be informed about your choices so that you can make the very best decision for you and your baby. We’re here to help.
If you are in crisis: Unharmed infants up to thirty days old can be legally and confidentially reliquished to staff at staffed Hospitals, Emergency Medical Facilities, Police Stations, and Fire Stations. Please visit Safe Haven Law website for more information.
Find out more about our adoption program here.