ECFA is seeking a part-time Development Associate. Duties include planning, coordinating, and implementing effective Agency fund raising efforts, as well as planning and creating social media content and distribution, under the supervision of the Director of Development.
This position is part-time, with a flexible schedule to be determined in conjunction with the Director of Development.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred
- Basic knowledge of Word processing applications
- Experience creating and posting digital content (preferably on Facebook and Instagram)
- Experience with website maintenance preferred
- Experience in event planning
- Minimum 1-year experience in related field or equivalent
- Good oral/written communication skills
- Valid Illinois driver’s license is required
- Agrees with and signs ECFA’s Statement of Faith
- Active involvement in an evangelical Christian congregation
To apply, qualified candidates should send a cover letter and current resume to Tony Malandro, Director of Development at email@example.com.