ECFA is looking for a part time receptionist/clerical support individual. The receptionist is responsible for tasks including but not limited to, answering calls, greeting and screening visitors, and general receptionist duties. The clerical portion of this position is responsible for providing administrative support to our various program staff. This would include but is not limited to, entering data, filing, and general administrative support.
This is a 5-day rotating schedule, where the individual will 3 days one week, then 2 days the next. The hours are 9am to 5pm.
- A High School diploma; college degree preferred.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Minimum of 1 year of administration experience is desired.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Valid Illinois driver’s license
- Agreement with ECFA’s Statement of Faith
- Active involvement in an evangelical Christian church.
- Book keeping experience preferred
To apply, qualified candidates should send a cover letter and current resumé to Wendy Payne, Director of Professional Services to firstname.lastname@example.org