Evangelical Child & Family Agency is seeking a pregnancy support worker of evangelical Christian faith. This position involves the provision of pregnancy counseling and case management services to women and and their families experiencing a crisis during pregnancy. Life-valuing options of parenting or adoption are encouraged. Community outreach is also an expectation of this position. Salary is based upon education and previous experience.
- MSW (Bilingual Spanish preferred)
- Case management and home visitation experience
- Personal identification with the Agency mission, vision, and values
- Active participation in an evangelical Christian congregation
- A heart for women and families experiencing a crisis during pregnancy
To apply, qualified candidates should send a cover letter and current resumé to Wendy Payne, Director of Professional Services to email@example.com