Overwhelmed. Scared. Desperate.
These are just some of the emotions that erupt when you learn of an unplanned pregnancy. As you wrestle with your new reality, the PSS team can come alongside of you, provide support, education, and assistance in development of an adoption plan.
If you feel this is the best plan for you and your child, we will provide:
- Information and education about adoption
- Decision making support
- Assisting in the planning of your child’s adoption including:
- Choosing your baby’s adoptive family
- Meeting the family
- Mutually deciding the level of openness with the adoptive family
- Planning for your delivery
- Preparing you for the range of emotions in adoption
- Post-adoption support and counseling offered for up to a year post placement
Whether you ultimately choose to place for adoption or to parent your child, our goal is that you will feel hope and peace. It’s time for a new beginning.
Safe Haven Law
Unharmed infants up to thirty days old can be legally and confidentially relinquished to staff at Hospitals, Emergency Medical Facilities, Police Stations, and Fire Stations. Please visit Safe Haven Law website for more information.
ECFA is an Illinois Licensed Adoption Agency and provides professional, caring adoption services.
To get in touch, please call the Pregnancy Support Services program at 630-653-6400 and ask to speak with a PSS worker or send us an email at email@example.com.